Terms & Conditions
BOOKINGS AND RESERVATIONS
- DEPOSITS – A deposit of 50% of the total booking is payable within 3 days. On receipt of the deposit, written confirmation of the booking will be forwarded to the Client. If the deposit is not received within 3 days, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
- BALANCE – The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. For bookings less than 60 days prior to arrival the full balance is due at the time of booking. Failure to pay the balance by the due date will result in cancellation of the booking. The cancellation policy below would then apply.
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT – For each booking a refundable security deposit of $500 is required on arrival at The Alpine Chalet. The Onsite Manager will provide this form to you. This deposit will be applied to any damage, breakage or loss to the property, or costs of additional cleaning if the premises are not left in good condition. The unused security deposit will be released within 7 days of the Client departing The Alpine Chalet. Failure to complete this form on arrival may result in cancellation of the booking. The cancellation policy below would then apply.
- CANCELLATIONS – All Client cancellations must be advised in writing. If a cancellation is notified 60 days or more prior to arrival, a refund of any Client payments will be made, less a 20% cancellation and administration fee. For cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival or for cancellations of any Early Bird Special Holding Deposit – ALL MONIES PAID ARE FORFEITED.
- The Client is responsible for any and all damage caused by it or any of its guests, invitees or other persons attending The Alpine Chalet, whether in the apartment or in any other parts of the apartment complex.
- The Client is responsible for ensuring that its guest’s conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Management reserves the right to intervene if it deems that a guest’s activities are considered illegal, noisy or offensive, to exclude or remove any and all persons from the premises without liability if they consider such action is necessary. Clients and/or guests removed from the premises forfeit the full amount payable for the booking.
- Only Clients listed on the booking form may use the property. The number of guests must not exceed the booking details. Any additional guests may only be accommodated with the written permission of the management of The Alpine Chalet, who may levy an additional person/s surcharge. Violation of this clause may result in management asking the Client and/or guests to leave the property without compensation. Any monies paid will be forfeited.
- Should any damage, breakage or loss to the property, or costs of additional cleaning if the premises are not left in good condition, exceed the value of the security deposit the Client will be liable to pay the additional value.
- While all care is taken, The Alpine Chalet accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of any Clients property left in the apartment or on the premises prior to, during or after a guest stay. Clients are required to ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked at all times.
- While all care is taken, The Alpine Chalet accepts no liability for cars parked on its grounds.
- For the comfort of guests and other residents noise must be kept to a minimum at all times.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the confines of the apartment building.
THE ALPINE CHALET STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT ALL CLIENTS ARRANGE APPROPRIATE INSURANCE COVER FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR STAY.